Mar 12, 2018

Titre de séjour expired

1 comment

Edited: Mar 12, 2018

hello! How can I get money from caf for the period they didn't have my titre de sejour? Because now I Have it. Its written I wasn't getting money because "Titre de séjour non fourni"

Mar 12, 2018

Hello, you should login to your online account, and send them an email to ask them what you can send to receive the months that you didn't. you can also call them. this is a very specific case so it would be better to get in touch with them directly.

New Posts
  • MaryamPour
    Sep 24

    CAF has all the documents they need, but yet they haven't paid. Also they say they are looking at some other document i've sent in the beginning of January, but i havent sent anything.
  • alessandro
    Mar 19, 2018

    Hello, how long does it takes to receive money from caf after I start my application? and can I apply later? for example, if I moved in my apartment in December last year, I am not sure if I am still eligible for receiving caf.
  • noelia
    Oct 22

    Hello, I am Spanish and I applied for CAF. they asked me to submit "acte de naissance" and I have birth certificate in Spanish but not translated in french yet. for CAF application, can I just submit Spanish version? or do I need to submit french version? Thanks in advance!

We'd love to hear from you

© Accompany Me SAS 831 013 826 R.C.S. Paris